[NEohioPAL]Vehicle sales

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 04:32:44 PST 2005

--0-428407886-1106224364=:64399

Hey All!

We have 2 cars we need to sell.
1. 1998 VW Jetta GLS, all options (but leather) runs very well, no rust what so ever. It's a sporty little commuter car. Selling it at a steal of: $4000.00 or the best considerable offer.

2. 1987 Chevy Caprise! This car is a classic with the fake wood grain, original AM/FM radio, seating for 10, an the 8-track changer in the trunk (joke).
*8-track is a musical device from the 70's kids!
The engine is solid, 105,000 original miles. Car could use a little love and a new warm blooded driver. We're asking $1000 but as always your bext offer take her home.

Thanx
Jamey

--0-428407886-1106224364=:64399

<DIV>Hey All!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have 2 cars we need to sell. </DIV>
<DIV>1. 1998 VW Jetta GLS, all options (but leather) runs very well, no rust what so ever. It's a sporty little commuter car. Selling it at a steal of: $4000.00 or the best considerable offer. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>2. 1987 Chevy Caprise! This car is a classic with the fake wood grain, original AM/FM radio, seating for 10, an the 8-track changer in the trunk (joke). </DIV>
<DIV>*8-track is a musical device from the 70's kids!</DIV>
<DIV>The engine is solid, 105,000 original miles. Car could use a little love and a new warm blooded driver. We're asking $1000 but as always your bext offer take her home.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanx</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>