[NEohioPAL]An Open Letter to the Theater Community

CVActor cverbelun at core.com
Sat Jan 29 15:03:26 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0B44_01C5062C.D549D300

-----Original Message-----
From: CVActor [mailto:cverbelun at core.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:53 PM
To: 'neohiopal-admin at lists.fredsternfeld.com'
Subject: RE: [NEohioPAL]An Open Letter to the Theater Community

Thank you Larry and Randy,

I agree with both of you.  Whoever HYPERLINK
"mailto:dafio at msn.com"dafio at msn.com is, that person must have been lucky
enough to never have been in any situations that were difficult while
working in a show.  I have been pretty lucky that way myself, but I have
been party to a few things, and one show in particular stands out in my mind
as being particularly difficult, but I will not go into that here.  It is
good to know what some of our directors feel about things that happen here.
This way we can fix them, and we can be on the lookout so that they don't
happen again.  If we are each responsible for our own behavior, and are
given the chance to show that we can be responsible, things will go off
better, and everyoine will be happy.  I'm glad both of you spoke up.  Those
who weren't aware, are now, and those who were, well - they had to know, so
now they can fix their own disruptive behavior and then everyone will be
better off.

Thanks again,

Cindi Verbelun