[NEohioPAL]An Open Letter to the Theater Community

Cherylee Wilson ugrrnet at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 21:11:07 PST 2005

Re: Randy's 'gentle' reminder to...

                    '...honor one another, our art and our audiences.'

This should be a sobering reminder that artistic talent is a gift.  It
has become more and more disheartening in recent years that the passion
and commitment required for creative excellence has been so easily
mocked by these local pseudo-talents who inebriate themselves to reveal
the work of Fools.  In a small pond, they might dry up, but in the
larger venue, the Muses will aggressively cork thy bottles, dampen hazy
spirits, and snuff out short-lived ambitions.

CheryLee Wilson