[NEohioPAL]SURVEY: Clev. Ent. Lawyers in the biz?

MikeAnthNort at aol.com MikeAnthNort at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 06:34:44 PST 2005

Hello Players,

I'm just wondering how many entertainment lawyers happen to get this wonderfully democratic e-newsletter from Mr. Sternfeld.  (I know potentially of one lad, who penned the ever-adoring statement "...the Gods in whose honor the Greeks built theaters...")

If you are an entertainment lawyer in the Cleveland area, might you send me a reply?  Also, is there a Clev. Lawyers for the Arts-type organization in town?

Finally, to anyone who might have experience with a good arts lawyer in town:  I would love a reference or just to hear about your experience!

Thank you and happy theatricalicating~

Sincerely,

Mike Norton
"Let us not negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate!" --J.F.K. Inaugural address, 1961