[NEohioPAL]Re:NeOhioPalContent

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 21:16:21 PST 2005

-------------------------------1107234981

I wanted to second Christopher Young's opinion - we hear LOTS and lots of
gripes from folks insisting that this list should ONLY be a source of audition
information,etc. The beauty of this very unique service that Mr. Sternfeld
valiantly provides us with is the ability to tailor our use of it to our own
individual tastes and interests. I for one feel like a very precious outlet for
building community, reaching like-minded individuals, and maybe even more
importantly, hearing viewpoints from folks who might have OPPOSING ideas, would be
lost (or at least restricted) by limiting the content of the list to just
"business" aspects of the business. I've gotten jobs, done casting and hiring, made
friends, and learned lots from this list. I'd hate to see that change.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I promise I'll shut up now and stop
posting for at least the next week or so. ;)

Thanks again to fred for providing this service, regardless of any changes
that may occur in it's format, it's still absolutely invaluable and absolutely
unique.

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron