[NEohioPAL]Seeking Additional Tech & Prod. Crew for TV Program

Wakeup4664 at aol.com Wakeup4664 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 06:16:04 PST 2005

--part1_fd.c570648.2f30e924_boundary

WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio is seeking additional Technical &=20
Production Crew for its WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS,=A0 a 30-minute perfo=
rming and=20
cultural arts TV program designed to entertain, educate and raise awareness=20=
about=20
the importance of the arts and to give local talent the opportunities to=20
showcase their work.=20

If you are interested in working Cameras, the Control Booth (Switcher,=20
Audio),=A0 Floor directing, Lighting, Editing, etc., please submit your Lett=
er of=20
Interest or Resume via email: wakeup4664 at aol.com, or mail to:=20
WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio
P.O. Box 201524
Shaker Hts., OH 44120
ATTN:=A0 Sue Johnson

Prefer experience, but will train.=A0 Crew does not have to be available for=
=20
every taping session.=20

This is a volunteer position, with possible future pay.=A0 Call (216) 561-86=
08=20
for complete details.

http://carolirvin.com/wakeup.htm

--part1_fd.c570648.2f30e924_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><BR>
<BR>
WAKE UP And LIVE's <I>Actors' Studio</I> </B>is seeking additional Technical=
 & Production Crew for its <B><I>WAKE UP And LIVE with the ARTS</B></I>,=
=A0 a 30-minute performing and cultural arts TV program designed to entertai=
n, educate and raise awareness about the importance of the arts and to give=20=
local talent the opportunities to showcase their work. <BR>
<BR>
If you are interested in working Cameras, the Control Booth (Switcher, Audio=
),=A0 Floor directing, Lighting, Editing, etc., please submit your Letter of=
 Interest or Resume via email: wakeup4664 at aol.com, or mail to: <BR>
<B>WAKE UP And LIVE's <I>Actors' Studio</B></I><BR>
P.O. Box 201524<BR>
Shaker Hts., OH 44120<BR>
ATTN:=A0 Sue Johnson<BR>
<BR>
Prefer experience, but will train.=A0 Crew does not have to be available for=
 every taping session. <BR>
<BR>
This is a volunteer position, with possible future pay.=A0 Call (216) 561-86=
08 for complete details.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>