[NEohioPAL]Some up and coming events for your checking

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Feb 6 09:11:45 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

Instead of bombarding this list with a lot of upcoming cultural events
that I'm aware of for the different diversity community here in
Cleveland, I'll just invite you to keep checking the OCAGC's website
constantly for update, you can visit http://www.ocagc.org and of course,
ANYONE who is interested in Asian American cultures and wanted to help,
we welcome you to join and volunteer at our committes or/in our
organization serving an active role if possible (yes, board members,
etc).

The Organization fo Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland, (OCAGC) is
part of a national OCA which has over 90 chapters/associations around
the USA. OCA is one of the oldest Asian American organizations in the
nation (founded in 1973), we are a non-profit, non-partisan civil rights
and educational organization dedicating to promoting cultural heritage,
active participation in civic and community affairs, securing justice,
and equal treatment and equal opportunity for all Americans of Chinese
and Asian/Pacific Islander descent.

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspiration of Chinese and Asian Pacific
Americans in the United States"

Johnny Wu

==================================
Media Design Imaging
innovates and break the molds of visual creation
http://www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President (2004 & 2005)
Organization of Chinese American of Greater Cleveland
OCAGC
http://www.ocagc.org

Wu Jia Quan Shu (Art of Wu Family System)
2800 years old Family Style Martial Arts
http://www.wujiaquan.com