[NEohioPAL]Musical Director needs Musicians (Paying GIG!!)

Mike Caraffi mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 11:37:53 PST 2005

--0-507628121-1107718673=:18512

I am looking for an experienced Acoustic/Electric guitar player and a 2nd keyboardist for my production of Godspell at the Cassidy Theater in Parma Heights this spring.  Production Dates are Fridays, Saturdays, & Sunday Matinees from March 4 - March 20th.

This isn't your "typical" production of Godspell.  Through permission with the arranger, we are using the arrangements from the 2001 National Tour.  This is a first for the Clevealnd area.  The score has undergone quite a bit of "rebirth", and is now quite a "rocking" score.

Compensation is $350.00 for the run of the show.  Interested parties please contact me by responding to this email at mcaraffi at yahoo.com.  Please put GODSPELL in the Subject line of the email.  Make sure to leave contact information so that I may contact you with further details.

Thanks,

Mike Caraffi
Musical Director

--0-507628121-1107718673=:18512

<DIV>I am looking for an experienced Acoustic/Electric guitar player and a 2nd keyboardist for my production of Godspell at the Cassidy Theater in Parma Heights this spring.  Production Dates are Fridays, Saturdays, & Sunday Matinees from March 4 - March 20th.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This isn't your "typical" production of Godspell.  Through permission with the arranger, we are using the arrangements from the 2001 National Tour.  This is a first for the Clevealnd area.  The score has undergone quite a bit of "rebirth", and is now quite a "rocking" score.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Compensation is $350.00 for the run of the show.  Interested parties please contact me by responding to this email at <A href="mailto:mcaraffi at yahoo.com">mcaraffi at yahoo.com</A>.  Please put GODSPELL in the Subject line of the email.  Make sure to leave contact information so that I may contact you with further details.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Caraffi</DIV>