[NEohioPAL]Orange's GAY-STRAIGHT ALLIANCE thanks neohiopal

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 12:54:07 PST 2005

-------------------------------1107723247

NEOHIOPAL,

Remember the confusion a few months ago about whether or not the posting
from Orange High School's Gay-Straight Alliance was appropriate?

Without that posting, we would have never found GRETA ROTHMAN who is now
going to star in a benefit performance of her show as a fundraiser for  our GSA.
Thank you very much to everyone who encouraged our posting and to  Ms.
Rothman's group for responding to it!

On February 25, at 8:00 PM, Greta Rothman will star in "Those Seven Little
Words (I Love, so you're Probably Gay)" at Brady Middle School.  Tickets  are
$15 and there are less than twenty tickets left for reservations since we've
already reserved over 125 reservations.  You can respond to this  e-mail
directly if you'd like to reserve one.

Thank you for supporting us to those who have in the past and to those who
will continue to do so in the future.

Jared Markowitz, President :-)
Gay-Straight Alliance
Orange High School

-------------------------------1107723247

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS"=20
e_document=20
face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>NEOHIOPAL,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Remember the confusion a few months ago about whether or not the postin=
g=20
from Orange High School's Gay-Straight Alliance was appropriate?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Without that posting, we would have never found GRETA ROTHMAN who is no=
w=20
going to star in a benefit performance of her show as a fundraiser=
 for=20
our GSA.  Thank you very much to everyone who encouraged our posting an=
d to=20
Ms. Rothman's group for responding to it!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>On February 25, at 8:00 PM, Greta Rothman will star in "Those Seven Lit=
tle=20
Words (I Love, so you're Probably Gay)" at Brady Middle School.  Ticket=
s=20
are $15 and there are less than twenty tickets left for reservations since w=
e've=20
already reserved over 125 reservations.  You can respond to t=
his=20
e-mail directly if you'd like to reserve one.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for supporting us to those who have in the past and to those=20=
who=20
will continue to do so in the future.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jared Markowitz, President :-)</DIV>
<DIV>Gay-Straight Alliance</DIV>
<DIV>Orange High School</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>