[NEohioPAL]Re: An open letter . . .

AdMan7601 at aol.com AdMan7601 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 10:51:44 PST 2005

Hey, you know, it's a community of artists writing to each other about auditions and community matters. It's an open forum. All you have to do is not open the ones that don't say audition.
I mean it's already a free service that Fred is generously providing. And if you only want to audition for things and not become active in the arts community, for the better of the community, then why become an artist?

Thanks again, Fred, for everything; and hi to everyone in ohio! NYC is great, I just closed my first off-bway show as an ASM yesterday. Take care, and best wishes!!

--
Adam C. Kern
AEA