[NEohioPAL]Re: An open letter . . .

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 12:03:46 PST 2005

Real quick...  the nature of this list is discussion of the arts in Northeast Ohio.  I think Fred is right to make cutoff points for discussions,
but I hope he keeps this content within the main list as opposed to going to a discussion group, because many artists have valid gripes and
warnings that the others would benefit from hearing, but may never receive if what pertains to them exactly goes to a discussion group separate
from what they subscribe to.  If the subject line doesn't interest you, toss it.  All the major newspapers run audition postings for free.
NEOPAL offers something more.  I hope that doesn't go away just because some people's email software didn't come with the delete button option.

And as regards Tyler's comments, I'm a subscriber to social exchange theory.  Everybody does something for some kind of return.  If it's done
well, why does their end goal worry you?

Christopher K. Young
www.shallowfocus.com