[NEohioPAL]Sunshine's Music is in The Hall of Fame.

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 22:15:50 PST 2005

Hey everybody,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I recorded my
first CD last Sunday and it is now in the Archives
Dept. of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I'm very
excited about it and should you want to pick up a CD
before I leave in March for Orlando they are $10.00
plus s/h. If you'd like to hear one of the songs on
the CD please go to
http://www.raesunshinelee.frtalent.com/Gallery/mp3/
and click on Sister Adele. All interested parties
please e-mail me offlist at renishlee at yahoo.com so as
not to overload Fred's neohiopal list. Thanx so much
and keep breaking those legs.
Peace!
Rae Sunshine Lee