[NEohioPAL]Weds 2527 W.25th Cleveland - Film Project

Derek Carney derek.carney at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 22:23:01 PST 2005

--0-1696207649-1107843781=:57078

Wednesdays at 2527 W. 25th we throw a free night of DJs (House, Downtempo, Electronic, and a little Hip-hop) with 16mm and 8mm/Super8 film projections provided by Robert Banks, Jr. and Cindy Penter.  Admission is FREE, there are free hot dogs while they last and drinks are cheap.  Music by Chris Pulse, Andre Leone, Dave Meadows, Jugoe, Jay Stone, and more... from 9pm to 2am.  Films this week are from 11:30pm to 2am.  After this week we will be projecting films from 9pm to 2am.

Here's the interactive part.  If you have projectors and/or 16mm or 8mm orSuper8 films and you want to help us project superimposed images on multiple screens while the DJs do their thing, then contact me at derek.carney at sbcglobal.net
We just began this last week and it mesmerized everyone in attendance.  It's a lot of fun. Join us by emailing me or simply stop by to see what its all about.

--0-1696207649-1107843781=:57078

<DIV>
<DIV>Wednesdays at 2527 W. 25th we throw a free night of DJs (House, Downtempo, Electronic, and a little Hip-hop) with 16mm and 8mm/Super8 film projections provided by Robert Banks, Jr. and Cindy Penter.  Admission is FREE, there are free hot dogs while they last and drinks are cheap.  Music by Chris Pulse, Andre Leone, Dave Meadows, Jugoe, Jay Stone, and more... from 9pm to 2am.  Films this week are from 11:30pm to 2am.  After this week we will be projecting films from 9pm to 2am.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Here's the interactive part.  If you have projectors and/or 16mm or 8mm orSuper8 films and you want to help us project superimposed images on multiple screens while the DJs do their thing, then contact me at <A href="http://us.f811.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=derek.carney@sbcglobal.net" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>derek.carney at sbcglobal.net</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV>We just began this last week and it mesmerized everyone in attendance.  It's a lot of fun. Join us by emailing me or simply stop by to see what its all about.</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>