[NEohioPAL]All Origianl Hard Rock Band Seeking Drummer...

John Vasenda jvasenda at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 14:31:32 PST 2005

--0-909031443-1107901892=:65583

All original band seeking drummer (18-30).  We rent a practice space in Cleveland and own a drum kit.  You must be able to practice 2-3 times a week, have transportation, a job, and decent gear.

Influences:  Metallica, Maiden, Kiss, Motley Crue...

Contact Ben at 330-351-0105

--0-909031443-1107901892=:65583

<DIV>All original band seeking drummer (18-30).  We rent a practice space in Cleveland and own a drum kit.  You must be able to practice 2-3 times a week, have transportation, a job, and decent gear.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Influences:  Metallica, Maiden, Kiss, Motley Crue...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Contact Ben at 330-351-0105</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>