[NEohioPAL]Work for Free

Robert Kreidler rkreidler at neo.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 15:40:27 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01C50E0D.A8D2D400

I usually let this stuff go without comment but when I saw the =
commercial work for no pay offering I knee jerked only to find Shelly =
Marks beat me to it.  Well said Shelly!  I am certain the director, =
videographer and editor are also working for no pay.  Yet, we know why =
notices about working for free are posted.  Because folks are willing to =
do commercial work for free.  That folks who do that help me run an =
inadvertent not for profit business seems not to matter.  So long as =
folks are willing to be enticed by the allure of "Wow someone wants me!" =
I guess they will actively acquiesce to being used.  Sad isn't it.  Sic =
transit gloria mundi.

Bob Kreidler
------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01C50E0D.A8D2D400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I usually let this stuff go without =
comment but=20
when I saw the commercial work for no pay offering I knee jerked only to =
find=20
Shelly Marks beat me to it.  Well said Shelly!  I am certain =
the=20
director, videographer and editor are also working for no pay.  =
Yet, we=20
know why notices about working for free are posted.  Because =
folks are=20
willing to do commercial work for free.  That folks who do that =
help me run=20
an inadvertent not for profit business seems not to matter.  So =
long as=20
folks are willing to be enticed by the allure of "Wow someone =
wants=20
me!" I guess they will actively acquiesce to being used.  =
Sad=20
isn't it.  Sic transit gloria mundi.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Kreidler  =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01C50E0D.A8D2D400--