[NEohioPAL]Arthur Miller

doug rossi dougrossi at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:02:23 PST 2005

The best compliment I can give him is that there have been so many times
that his work has inspired me as a reader, an audience member and actor that
I can't narrow it down.

I begin rehearsals as George in "All My Sons" at Alabama Shakespeare
Festival this Tuesday. Every single time I open my script in preparation for
this long time dream, I'm both deeply moved and inspired to give everything
I possibly can to convey the unbearable power bursting forth from these
pages.

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power" William
Shakespeare- Julius Caesar Act II sc.1