[NEohioPAL]"Schoolhouse Rock Live!" Audition Update

Skysnatv at aol.com Skysnatv at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 22:18:58 PST 2005

--part1_99.581fa613.2f42ee52_boundary

Thanks to all of you who expressed interest in this production.

Due to a scheduling conflict auditions will not be held Thursday 2/17. We
will still see auditionees tonight from 6:30 - 9:00PM at the Shaker Heights
Community Life Building - next to the Shaker Public Library on the northwest corner
of Lee and Chagrin. Please feel free to call if you can't make it. I will be
happy to schedule a more convenient time for you.

"Schoolhouse Rock Live!", music and lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, Bob Dorough, Dave
Frishberg, Kathy Mandry, George Newell, and Tom Yohe is a collection of
educational songs with catchy melodies based on the animated television series.

It calls for six performers - 3 male, 3 female - who sing and move well. The
setting is a failing diner where the songs inspire ideas to save it. The
characters, in order of appearance, are:

Cookie - baritone, the chef
Julie - soprano/belt, the waitress
Rebecca - alto/belt, a "regular"
Nina - mezzo-soprano, the co-owner
Lucky - tenor, job applicant
Tom - tenor, a teacher

All performers between the ages of 15-60 will be considered.

Regards,
David Williams
Director
Shaker Center Stage
216/533-1594

--part1_99.581fa613.2f42ee52_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  COLOR=3D"#400040" SIZE=3D3 P=
TSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Thanks to all o=
f you who expressed interest in this production.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#400040" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
></B>Due to a scheduling conflict auditions will <B>not</B> be held Thursday=
 2/17. We will still see auditionees tonight from 6:30 - 9:00PM at the <B>Sh=
aker Heights Community Life Building</B> - next to the Shaker Public Library=
 on the northwest corner of Lee and Chagrin. Please feel free to call if you=
 can't make it. I will be happy to schedule a more convenient time for you.<=

<BR>
<B>"Schoolhouse Rock Live!", music and lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, Bob Dorough, D=
ave Frishberg, Kathy Mandry, George Newell, and Tom Yohe</B> is a collection=
 of educational songs with catchy melodies based on the animated television=20=
series.<BR>
<BR>
It calls for six performers - 3 male, 3 female - who sing and move well. The=
 setting is a failing diner where the songs inspire ideas to save it. The ch=
aracters, in order of appearance, are:<BR>
<BR>
<B>Cookie</B> - baritone, the chef <BR>
<B>Julie </B>- soprano/belt, the waitress <BR>
<B>Rebecca</B> - alto/belt, a "regular"<BR>
<B>Nina</B> - mezzo-soprano, the co-owner<BR>
<B>Lucky</B> - tenor, job applicant<BR>
<B>Tom</B> - tenor, a teacher<BR>
<BR>
All performers between the ages of 15-60 will be considered.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
David Williams<BR>
Director<BR>