[NEohioPAL]Bigfoot cast and crew

bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 24 11:43:43 PST 2005

This is a message to anyone who was in the cast or crew of Bigfoot.  During my recent attempt to reformat my hard drive I unfortunately lost all of your contact info.  If you would all please re-submit that to me I would greatly appreciate it.  Also if you were an actor in the film please send along the latest copy of your head shot for publicity and the website which is currently under construction.  A rough cut of the film is nearly done and it is generating a great deal of interest from Hollywood.  I am so proud of all of you and could have never come this far without your dedication and support.  My email address is bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net

Also, this weekend the horror channels website will be posting an interview they did with me. you can access that at www.dreadcentral.com

Thanks so much
Bob Gray