[NEohioPAL]Great Rental in LA available

Bernadette Clemens bunnysue16 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:53:13 PST 2005

West Hollywood Rental Available April 1st. (This apartment-share ad is from
a friend of mine -- a native Clevelander, actress, formerly of New York, now
of West Hollywood. Great lady, fun, very talented.)
_______________________________________

My roommates are moving to the beach, and in w/ a boyfriend, respectively,
and I LOVE where I live!

If anyone is looking or knows of someone who is looking who is responsible
and fun, I have two rooms becoming available for April 1st in West
Hollywood.

Amenities:
Outdoor space, washer/dryer, parking, lots of light, 2 bathrooms, hardwood
floors, large kitchen.
I will either stay in my current bedroom or move to the master; here is a
description of all three bedrooms:

The Master Bedroom has a walk in closet, and a second closet, and a huge bay
window at the front of the house.
The second largest Bedroom has a medium closet w/ overhead space and 3
windows.
The smallest Bedroom has its own bathroom, a small closet and two windows.
It was used as an office 2 tenants ago -- someone could take it as his/her
office if he/she wanted to work from home.

Rents range from $975-$500, utilities not included, but not painful. One
month deposit needed.

Me if you don't know me: Laid back, clean, busy actor & teacher.
Please email me at
ladykalm at aol.com
or call 310.203.1567
Thanks!