[NEohioPAL]Audition Reminder for "Love...Perfect" at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 07:11:34 PST 2005

-------------------------------1109862694

The 2005 Huntington Playhouse Season will open on May 5th with a production
of "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change".

Auditions for this production will be held on Monday, March 7th and
Wednesday March 9th starting at 7:30 PM each evening.  We are seeking 2  female and 2
male performers over the age of 21.  Performers should  have a prepared song
and there will be readings form the script.  There  will be an accompanist at
the audition.  The production will be directed by  Tom Meyrose with John Franks
as the musical director.

Production dates are May 5 through May 29.

Huntington playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and
is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.

-------------------------------1109862694

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Jester"=20
e_document=20
face=3DJester color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV> =20
<DIV>The 2005 Huntington Playhouse Season will open on May 5th with a produc=
tion=20
of "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change".</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Auditions for this production will be held on Monday, March 7th and=20
Wednesday March 9th starting at 7:30 PM each evening.  We are seeking 2=
=20
female and 2 male performers over the age of 21.  Performers shoul=
d=20
have a prepared song and there will be readings form the script.  There=
=20
will be an accompanist at the audition.  The production will be directe=
d by=20
Tom Meyrose with John Franks as the musical director.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Production dates are May 5 through May 29.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Huntington playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio=
 and=20
is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>