[NEohioPAL]Looking for Duplicate Photo style service

Eric Oswald eoswaldbigred at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:49:17 PST 2005

Actually, the photographer, Norman Freelan
(http://www.freelanphotography.com/portfolio.html), is
very good and has advertised on NEOPAL.  He also is
looking for the same answer as myself because he would
like to use said service himself, so your info is very
helpful to both of us!

And thank you also to everyone else who replied!  This
is a very good start!

Eric Oswald