[NEohioPAL]Hope School Adult Classes Began Yippee!

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 05:33:45 PST 2005

-------------------------------1110288825

Hey Everyone,

Last night was the first class for the adults with my school in our new
facility.  It was so wonderful to have those students there.  We still  have
plenty of room and there are some talented actors in this area.   Please come and
share your craft with others.  We allow a venue whereby you  can come and work
on your craft.  You are able to work with like minded  individuals to perfect
what you do.  Come and learn from others,  participate and grow.

We are all out for a common purpose.  To be the best that we can be in  this
industry.

Classes are Monday nights from 8pm - 10pm at the school in Manchester..  6075
Manchester Road, (Akron, Ohio) 44319 (3rd Floor)  Classes are  $50/month.

The school is located almost on the border of Stark and Summit counties
close to Canal Fulton.  Please come and share your talents with the rest of  us.
Ages for these classes is 16 and Up.

We hope to see you there
Respectfully,
Michelle Dean
The Hope School of Performing Arts
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1110288825

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Last night was the first class for the adults with my school in our new=
=20
facility.  It was so wonderful to have those students there.  We s=
till=20
have plenty of room and there are some talented actors in this area. =20
Please come and share your craft with others.  We allow a venue whereby=
 you=20
can come and work on your craft.  You are able to work with like minded=
=20
individuals to perfect what you do.  Come and learn from others,=20
participate and grow. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are all out for a common purpose.  To be the best that we can b=
e in=20
this industry.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Classes are Monday nights from 8pm - 10pm at the school in Manchester..=
=20
6075 Manchester Road, (Akron, Ohio) 44319 (3rd Floor)  Classes are=
=20
$50/month.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The school is located almost on the border of Stark and Summit counties=
=20
close to Canal Fulton.  Please come and share your talents with the res=
t of=20
us.  Ages for these classes is 16 and Up.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We hope to see you there</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Performing Arts</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>