[NEohioPAL]Tickets going fast for Will Work For Food at CIFF

nkoesters at aaahawk.com nkoesters at aaahawk.com
Wed Mar 9 08:35:50 PST 2005

Hello All,

This is just a note to anyone interested in seeing Will Work
For Food at the Cleveland International Film Festival.  As
you may or may not be aware it is the only 100% locally
produced full length feature at CIFF this year.

Saturday March 10 at 2:30 pm is sold out, only standby
tickets are available, but Monday March 12 at 9:45 pm still
has limited seats available.  Don't delay.  Get your tickets
now.

Jay Johnson, the director, and I will both be there for post
show discussions after each showing.  Please stick around
and let us know what you think.

Thanks again for all your support and we'll see you at the
Theater.

Nick Koesters