[NEohioPAL]Vincent Lighting Open Late tonight 3/9 for Crazy Eddie Sale

Kim Craigie kcraigie at vls.com
Wed Mar 9 08:36:48 PST 2005

Vincent Lighting Stays Open Late Tonight for Crazy Eddie Sale

March 9, 2005 - 6:00 - 9:00 PM

Vincent Lighting is trying to get rid of some slow-moving inventory. So =
Crazy Eddie has slashed prices on some slow-moving stuff.

We have overstock on gel, gobos, paint, lamps and many other items that =
need to be cleared out to make room for new inventory. We are also =
offering deals on fixtures, both new and used, as well as other =
hardware.

But it's only for tonight in our Cleveland office: Wednesday, March 9, =
2005 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM.

Bring cash, checks, credit cards or Organization PO's (for approved =
accounts). Make us offers we can't refuse!

You can log onto www.vincentlighting.com for more information or =
directions to our building, or feel free to contact Kim Craigie at =
1-800-922-5356 or kcraigie at vls.com.

If you aren't able to make the sale, but would like more information on =
what we're offering, give J.R. Simons a call or e-mail him at =
jrsimons at vls.com. Make sure you mention "Crazy Eddie."

Kim Craigie
Marketing Director
Vincent Lighting Systems
18370 S Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
tel 216-475-7600 toll-free 1-800-922-5356 fax 216-475-6376
www.vincentlighting.com   kcraigie at vls.com