[NEohioPAL]Godspell opening this Thursday at Kirtland High School

David W. Coxe rockhall73 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 08:45:36 PST 2005

--0-1330204120-1110386736=:5637

The Kirtland High School Drama Club proudly presents GODSPELL opening this thursday in the auditorium of the Kirtland Middle School. Under the direction of Mr. Brendand Sandham and the Musical Direction of David Coxe, the cast tells the parables from the Gospel of St. Matthewin the setting of an old theatre.  With such familiar songs as Day By Day, We Beseech Thee, and Light of the World, audiences will be dancing in thier seats.

Show dates are March 10,11,17, and 18
Show times are 7:30
Tickets:  $7 Adults
             $5 Seniors
             $4 Students

David W. Coxe
Mobius Enterprises
rockhall73 at yahoo.com
--0-1330204120-1110386736=:5637

<DIV>The Kirtland High School Drama Club proudly presents <STRONG><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#0080ff size=5>GODSPELL</FONT> </STRONG>opening this thursday in the auditorium of the Kirtland Middle School. Under the direction of Mr. Brendand Sandham and the Musical Direction of David Coxe, the cast tells the parables from the Gospel of St. Matthewin the setting of an old theatre.  With such familiar songs as <STRONG><FONT color=#bf005f>Day By Day</FONT></STRONG>, <STRONG><FONT color=#00ffff>We Beseech Thee</FONT></STRONG>, and<FONT color=#0000ff> <STRONG>Light of the World</STRONG></FONT>, audiences will be dancing in thier seats.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Show dates are March 10,11,17, and 18</DIV>
<DIV>Show times are 7:30</DIV>
<DIV>Tickets:  $7 Adults</DIV>
<DIV>             $5 Seniors</DIV>
<DIV>             $4 Students</DIV>