[NEohioPAL]ROLAND XP-30 SYNTH KEYBOARD FOR SALE

Seif M Hamid seif at thecrescent.biz
Tue Mar 15 05:01:40 PST 2005

Roland XP-30 synth keyboard - in excellent condition.

Includes Korg Gig Bag (lots of good pockets for music, chords, manuals,
etc....) and ASIA EXPANSION CARD - which puts it at about 1300 patches. It
has full midi and performance capabilities so you can use it in a studio,
classroom, on stage...wherever. The interface is very intuitive and easy to
learn. Here are some key specs:

    =80     Sound sets from the JV-1080 and JV-2080
    =80     Patches from the Session, Orchestral, and Techno Collection
expansion boards
    =80     2 slots for SRJV80 expansion boards
    =80     61 velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
    =80     64-voice polyphony
    =80     Advanced arpeggiator from the XP-60/80
    =80     Built-in reverb, chorus, and set of 40 effects
    =80     4 onboard sliders for realtime control and editing
    =80     Patch finder and phrase preview functions
    =80     Big, luminous buttons

With the gig bag I am asking $450 (negotiable). I also have an M-Audio Omni
Studio audio interface that could go with it. Please inquire about that if
interested.

--=20
Seif M Hamid
Crescent Productions, Inc.