[NEohioPAL]Re: Magician Position March 20

RLSperform at aol.com RLSperform at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 14:02:53 PST 2005

-------------------------------1110924173

Thank you to everyone who responded to my ad last week for a  magician.  I
received and continue to receive many responses from very  talented magicians
and performers, as well as referrals and contact info from  others who know of
someone in the magic business. Thank you!!!

At this time, the position has been filled thanks to all  of your help.

Sometimes I forget that our performing community includes such diverse
talents and abilities that extend beyond actresses and singers like  myself.  I was
so impressed with everyone that responded, I only wish I had  the budget to
hire you all!

I must say that I am also quite impressed by the level of  professionalism
and thoughtfulness of others in the Cleveland performing  arts community who
sent me names of people they had worked  with and recommended, or of a friend who
could use the work.  It is so  nice to see how we Clevelanders try to help
one another out and support each  other.

Thank you all again.

Sincerely,
Becca Marks

-------------------------------1110924173

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Thank you to everyone who responded to my ad last week for a=20
magician.  I received and continue to receive many responses from very=20
talented magicians and performers, as well as referrals and contact info fro=
m=20
others who know of someone in the magic business. Thank you!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>At this time, the position has been filled thanks to all=20
of your help. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sometimes I forget that our performing community includes such div=
erse=20
talents and abilities that extend beyond actresses and singers lik=
e=20
myself.  I was so impressed with everyone that responded, I only wish I=
 had=20
the budget to hire you all!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I must say that I am also quite impressed by the level of=20
professionalism and thoughtfulness of others in the Cleveland performin=
g=20
arts community who sent me names of people they had worked=20
with and recommended, or of a friend who could use the work.  It i=
s so=20
nice to see how we Clevelanders try to help one another out and support each=
=20
other.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all again.</DIV>