[NEohioPAL]LAST CHANCE to see CHARLIE BROWN at Fine Arts!

Nancy Brooks nbrooks at fineartsassociation.org
Tue Mar 15 13:13:40 PST 2005

The Fine Arts Association in Willoughby is pleased and proud to present
its final three performances of=20

YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN!=20

=20

(Someone mentioned to me today that she heard we were sold out, and
while we're flattered that people think so, we do still have tickets, so
don't believe everything you hear - except that the show is GREAT!!)

=20

Final Weekend:

Fri 3-18 at 7:30

Saturday 3-19 at 3pm

Sunday 3-20 at 3pm (sign interpreted and audio described performance)

=20

Ticket Info: Call the Fine Arts Box Office at 440-951-6637 =20

Adults $13 / Students and Seniors $11 / $10 for groups of 10 or more

=20

Starring, in alphabetical order:

ANNE MARKT (Sally)

JASON MODICA (Charlie Brown)

MICHAEL NAGY (Schroeder)

LINDSEY SANDHAM (Lucy)

SCOTT SCHRAM (Snoopy)

DEVON TURCHAN (Linus)

=20

Based on the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz=20

Book, Music & Lyrics by Clark Gesner=20

Additional Dialogue by Michael Mayer=20

Additional Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa=20

Original Direction for this version of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown
by Michael Mayer=20

Originally Produced in New York by Arthur Whitelaw and Gene Persson

=20

Directed by Nancy Shimonek Brooks

Production Stage Manager - David Malinowski=20

Music Direction by Josh Senick=20

Choreography by Joe Booth=20

Set Design by Ben Needham=20

Costume Design by Esther Montgomery=20

Lighting Design by Kristen Buchs

Sound Design by Richard Ingraham

=20

To all those who have seen the show and responded with such enthusiasm,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support! For those who haven't been to the
show, we hope to see you this weekend!

=20

Nancy Brooks

Director, YAGMCB