[NEohioPAL]Remembering Tony

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 05:37:40 PST 2005

--0-971439138-1110893860=:3863

Tony Walsh. I remember Tony as a person who immediately accepted me into the fraternity of theatre-artists in 1986. As a new (but not so young) fellow coming from graduate school, Cleveland could be a forbidding place, especially as a new director. Tony asked me out for a drink and began regailing me with stories of his past and immediate future. Who would not, who could not be beguiled?
I too shall miss him.

Martin Friedman