[NEohioPAL]Need Voice Teacher for 11 yr. girl. Close to Brunswick

david rousculp davidrousculp at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 11:53:48 PST 2005

--0-561036440-1111521228=:91334

I'm looking for a voice teacher for my daughter.  She really has no experience.  The dream situation would be a Gospel type teacher.  We live in Brunswick Hills, Ohio and I am willing to drive an hour to get to you.  Opera, Classical, or Basic Voice teachers would be welcomed.  Please respond with prices and locations.

David R. King
330-321-3416
davidrousculp at yahoo.com

--0-561036440-1111521228=:91334

<DIV>I'm looking for a voice teacher for my daughter.  She really has no experience.  The dream situation would be a Gospel type teacher.  We live in Brunswick Hills, Ohio and I am willing to drive an hour to get to you.  Opera, Classical, or Basic Voice teachers would be welcomed.  Please respond with prices and locations.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>David R. King</DIV>
<DIV>330-321-3416</DIV>
<DIV>davidrousculp at yahoo.com</DIV>