[NEohioPAL]Student Looking to Shadow

William Hilf shorereport at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 14:36:24 PST 2005

I know a Wickliffe High School senior who wants to
make theatre a career.  She is especially interested
in stage management.  For her senior project she needs
to shadow someone who works in the field she is
interested in.  She would need to shadow a person for
approximately two weeks in the middle of May.

I can vouch for the work ethic of this individual.
She has volunteered on my run crew for the past three
years and has always been a hard worker.

If anyone can help, please drop me a line, so I can
help her out.

Thanks,

Bud Hilf
UpStage Players