[NEohioPAL]Thank you, Jean!

Ryan, Linda LRyan at ralaw.com
Wed Mar 23 06:07:11 PST 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C52FB1.9BCF9D5E

Thank goodness someone is diligent about keeping after these cheapskates who
are trying to get something for nothing!  You're right:  anyone who can
advertise on popular shows like TRADING SPACES and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES can
certainly pay their spokespeople - us.  I hope that enough actors will "just
say no" to people like that so that this won't even be an issue in the
future.  I've learned my lesson about that!  I appreciate all you're doing
to make life better for actors in NEO.  Thank you.
--Linda Ryan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C52FB1.9BCF9D5E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2658.2">
<TITLE>Thank you, Jean!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Thank goodness someone is =
diligent about keeping after these cheapskates who are trying to get =
something for nothing!  You're right:  anyone who can =
advertise on popular shows like</FONT><I></I><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman">TRADING SPACES</FONT></I><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> =
and</FONT><I> <FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">DESPERATE =
HOUSEWIVES</FONT></I> <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">can =
certainly pay their spokespeople - us.  I hope that enough actors =
will "just say no" to people like that so that this won't =
even be an issue in the future.  I've learned my lesson about =
that!  I appreciate all you're doing to make life better for =
actors in NEO.  Thank you.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">--Linda Ryan</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C52FB1.9BCF9D5E--