[NEohioPAL]MAC and accessories for sale

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 06:50:01 PST 2005

I have a MAC 7500/100 I have upgraded to a G3 with
lots of extra memory, additional hard drive,17"
Monitor as well as OSX and some other software. The
machine is great and has been a true and trusted pal.
I am moving and need to sell anything redundant. I
have some additional items such as a flat file cabinet
for drawings and regular vertical file cabinet and a
really cool stainless steel trestle desk I would also
like to sell. Price for the computer and releated
items is $250. We can discuss price for the other if
you are interested. I can be reached at 330-723-3295