[NEohioPAL]VIDEO SHOOT: CALL FOR EXTRAS/SMALL ROLES

Mike Dempsey mdempsey at compcoind.com
Thu Mar 24 10:19:01 PST 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5309D.F46094EB

Hi everyone!

=20

WHAT:  Juror Orientation Video, produced by Compco Communications
WHO:  NON-UNION ACTORS all types and age range
WHERE:  Mahoning County Courthouse, downtown Youngstown, Ohio
WHEN:  Wednesday, April 6    10 AM - 5 PM
HOW MUCH:  a $25 travel stipend, credit, and a copy for your reel

I need non-union extras and small supporting actors roles (witness,
defendant, etc.) for a professional JUROR ORIENTATION VIDEO being shot
for all Ohio counties to show to prospective jurors. =20

We are essentially staging a mock trial in a real courtroom.  Dress
would be business casual.  Shooting will be one day as show above.  We
will do the big scenes first and release people ASAP.  Lunch will be
provided.  You will have to provide your own transportation.  Downtown
Y-town is an approx. 1  1/2 trip from Cleveland.

ALSO NEEDED:  1950s FEMME FATALE for Perry Mason spoof  Age 20-30s,
preferable blonde but we can wig you.

=20

There are three minor speaking parts open for shooting on Sunday, April
10 also.  Please call for details. .

=20

Anyone interested, please call Michael Dempsey at 330-482-0200 ext. 230
or email at mdempsey at compcoind.com

=20

Thanks.

=20

Michael

=20

=20

=20

Michael Dempsey

Creative Director

Compco Communications

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5309D.F46094EB

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

New"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier =
New";color:black'>WHAT:
Juror Orientation Video, produced by Compco Communications<br>
WHO:  NON-UNION ACTORS all types and age range<br>
WHERE:  Mahoning County Courthouse, downtown Youngstown, Ohio<br>
WHEN:  Wednesday, April 6    10 AM - 5 PM<br>
HOW MUCH:  a $25 travel stipend, credit, and a copy for your =
reel<br>
I need non-union extras and small supporting actors roles (witness, =
defendant,
etc.) for a professional JUROR ORIENTATION VIDEO being shot for all Ohio
counties to show to prospective jurors.  <br>
We are essentially staging a mock trial in a real courtroom.  Dress =
would
be business casual.  Shooting will be one day as show above.  =
We will
do the big scenes first and release people ASAP.  Lunch will be
provided.  You will have to provide your own transportation.
Downtown Y-town is an approx. 1  1/2 trip from Cleveland.<br>
ALSO NEEDED:  1950s FEMME FATALE for Perry Mason spoof  Age =
20-30s, preferable blonde

New"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier =

New"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:black'><br>
There are three minor speaking parts open for shooting on Sunday, April =
10
also.  Please call for details. .</span></font><font size=3D2
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

New"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";color:black'>Anyone
interested, please call Michael Dempsey at 330-482-0200 ext. 230 or =
email at <a
href=3D"mailto:mdempsey at compcoind.com">mdempsey at compcoind.com</a><o:p></o=