FW: [NEohioPAL]Got Pay Meeting-Another opinion

Olena Jatsyshyn jspiritwhisper at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 11:22:33 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5307C.EF186B00

=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Olena Jatsyshyn [mailto:jspiritwhisper at earthlink.net]=20
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:03 PM
To: 'LissyGulick at aol.com'
Subject: RE: [NEohioPAL]Got Pay Meeting-Another opinion

As another wave of thoughts and opinions comes through, I must commend =
and
support Mary Faktor. Hurrah for ideas and thoughts well-articulated.
=20
I feel that there is very little BLACK and WHITE in this world, and we =
must
learn to see the full spectrum of the warmth and coolness of various =
colors.

Some are colors that we will use, and others that we will have no need =
for.
It is not necessary to burn one or the other.
A well-balanced palette which depicts what it represents allows for
interpretation, experience and reaches those that need it or want to be
exposed to it.=20
=20
We need to dialogue, to have open minds and to muster as much =
understanding
as possible.. There are many young, talented people out there=20
who just might be interested in the Arts for LIFE, but tearing each =
other
down, shaming each other and dismissing one another will certainly NOT =
set
an example=20
nor draw new quality talent. It only sucks up pure and precious positive
energy, and blocks a free flow of creativity.
=20
 As I get ready to move to Canada, I wish all of you a steady, =
respectful
and success-filled road throughout your development, honing and =
perfection
of whatever skill and profession you have chosen.
=20
Much Love and Light,
Olena O. Jatsyshyn
jspiritwhisper at earthlink.net