[NEohioPAL]Re: Got pay meeting, final response to another opinion

Smarks7969 at aol.com Smarks7969 at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 14:28:42 PST 2005

-------------------------------1111703322

Have you ever been cast in an Oscar nominated film?

I have been cast in some of the crappiest films ever put on  the face of this
Earth. But I was paid a good fair wage for that  Crap!!!!

Regarding your sarcastic comments about my union status, FYI - I did not
pursue acting assertively in Chicago because I was busy raising  children.
However, you apparently had a lot of time to  work for free and "for many
years on  nonunion commercials, first free, then often working for $50-$150
dollars for  unlimited usage.  For all I know, some of them are still running in
Chicago...and quite frankly, I don't care."
Did you study the art of contradiction while you  were at "Second City"???

FYI - I have two beautiful children who have  never hindered my ability to
earn a fair wage.

  Perhaps you didn't speak to the many who were highly  offended.

For the "many" of you who were "highly" offended  - I'm offended that you
were offended. Don't attend any more of our meetings.  And don't complain to us
when you are the waitress at our dinner table because  you can't make a living
as an actor.
This bantering exercise, while fun, has shown me  that I have a little too
much time on my hands. I think I'll go watch some of my  crappy union films with
my 2 beautiful children.
                                Good day,
                                                 Shelly

-------------------------------1111703322

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=
=3D#800080=20
size=3D4>Have you ever been cast in an Oscar nominated film?</FONT><BR><BR><=
FONT=20
color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>I have been cast in some of the crappiest films eve=
r put on=20
the face of this Earth. But I was paid a good fair wage for that=20
Crap!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=
=3D#800080=20
size=3D4>Regarding your sarcastic comments about my union status, FYI - I di=
d not=20
pursue acting assertively in Chicago because I was busy raising=20
children.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>However, you apparently had a lot of tim=
e to=20
work for free and "<FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#800080>for many yea=
rs on=20
nonunion commercials, first free, then often working for $50-$150 dollars fo=
r=20
unlimited usage.  For all I know, some of them are still running in=20
Chicago...and quite frankly, I don't care."</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>Did you study the art of contradiction w=
hile you=20
were at "Second City"???<BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>FYI - I have two beautiful children who=20=
have=20
never hindered my ability to earn a fair wage. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=
=3D#800080=20
size=3D4>  Perhaps you didn't speak to the many who were highly=20
offended.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=
=3D#800080=20
size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>For the "many" of you who were "highly"=20=
offended=20
- I'm offended that you were offended. Don't attend any more of our meetings=
.=20
And don't complain to us when you are the waitress at our dinner table becau=
se=20
you can't make a living as an actor.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3>This bantering exercise, while fun, has=20=
shown me=20
that I have a little too much time on my hands. I think I'll go watch some o=
f my=20
crappy union films with my 2 beautiful children.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0=20
size=3D3>           &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;      =20
Good day,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0=20
size=3D3>           &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;          =20
Shelly</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000a0 size=3D3></FONT> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>