[NEohioPAL]Got Pay Meeting-Another opinion

Harris Roger rogerdodger82 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:12:38 PST 2005

All of this has left me wondering, how does anyone become an actor around
here? You have to be available for work for free as an actor, so you can't
have a full time job (or can you?), if you have a full time job, how do you
get any acting gigs that require any committment ( or does Cleveland know
this, and only have you act in the eve?)? Does anyone here do any
fundraising for film? Are there agencies that actually get real work for
real people? Yea, I can sing Safe Auto, who do I contact for that? I am
willing to relocate, does anyone have contacts in San Francisco?
Thanks, RH