[NEohioPAL]IN DEFENSE OF AND DEFERENCE TO MARY FAKTOR

Anastasjoy at aol.com Anastasjoy at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 07:12:32 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/25/05 8:14:56 AM, lilith at cros.net writes:

<< Figure out what you're so angry about, and go beat it up. Leave Mary
Faktor alone. >>

As someone who doesn't know any of the parties involved, I have to agree with
Christine. I read Mary's critique (just reread it, in fact) and saw it as
just her opinion, right or wrong. She didn't attack anyone. In return she got a
sarcastic putdown and an impugning of her motives. Her personal validity was
questioned. Plenty of other posts took issue with her perceptions of the meeting
without attacking her; that back-and-forth I'm finding interesting, and I'm
sorry everyone can't debate like that.