[NEohioPAL]Indie Film Needs Actors and Crew

Peter Anthony Gould pag at littlebeth.com
Thu Mar 31 13:36:30 PST 2005

Hello Everyone,

There are a few more roles and a couple of crew positions that need to be
filled for the independent, science fiction/mystery film, "the Lords of
Praxton" which will begin shooting June 16, 17 and June 20 through July 1.
 Go to http://www.littlebeth.com to view information about the production.

Please contact associate producer Quata Zehe if you are interested.  Her
email is theater at visn.net

All acting and crew positions on the film are non-paying.

**PERFORMERS NEEDED:

Adult Male, 40-50 yrs, approx. 2 days of filming
Adult Female, 18-35 yrs, approx. 3 days of filming

5 Adult Performers to play "Guards", good physical condition is a plus,
some will be engaged in stage combat/fight scenes. (Rehearsals for fight
scenes scheduled for Saturdays in May and June)

**CREW POSITIONS:

1) Fight Coordinator: needs to be available on Saturdays in May and June
to instruct performers for fight scenes / choreograph fight sequences.

2) Make-up Artist:  Basic make-up for film including cuts/wounds. Prefer
make-up artist to be on set every day.

Thanks!
Peter Anthony Gould
Quata Zehe

--
http://www.littlebeth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  Willy
Wonka, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"