[NEohioPAL]Needed: a "door slam " sound-effect box :)!

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 05:08:55 PST 2005

--part1_8b.24772291.2f7ea1e7_boundary

Dear NEohioPALS -   a small theater piece I wrote is being performed April 10
at Chesterland Community Church (more about the performance in another email)
- we need the sound of a large door, slamming, and it would be great to have
the visual effect of an old-fashioned radio-show slam-box. Anybody out there
have one that I could borrow? I   would be more than happy to come fetch it,
and promise to take good care of it and not slam it too hard!

Thanks - Lissy Gulick

--part1_8b.24772291.2f7ea1e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFF80"><FONT COL=
OR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">Dear NEohioPALS -&nbsp=
;  a small theater piece I wrote is being performed April 10 at Chesterland=20=
Community Church (more about the performance in another email) - we need the=
 sound of a large door, slamming, and it would be great to have the visual e=
ffect of an old-fashioned radio-show slam-box. Anybody out there have one th=
at I could borrow? I   would be more than happy to come fetch it, and p=
romise to take good care of it and not slam it too hard!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks - Lissy Gulick</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=
=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3"></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--part1_8b.24772291.2f7ea1e7_boundary--