[NEohioPAL]Last reminder for A Jokers Card premiere party on April 22 at the Grid N'Orbit

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Apr 1 05:56:16 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C53698.AB116520

Hello, if you plan to attend and yet to gotten my personal invitation
besides from here, pleaset email me back and let me know how many people
will be attending with you, we are anticipating a huge crowd. Thanks! -
Johnny

FREE SPECIAL SCREENING

Johnny K. Wu & the Grid'n Orbit invite you and your friends to the
premiere party for

A Joker's Card

a parody/fan film based on DC Comics universe. A spoof about sons of The
Joker and Mr. Freeze trying to destroy the offspring of the superheroes
- blending the campy styled of 60s Batman TV series with the dark
undertone of the 90s and wire-fu.

also premiering a 18y.o. filmmaker, Mike Bove's hilarious dark comedy
short film:
TRUNKS & CORPSES

plus Alan Tuskes and Tom Luhtala talks about their CG work, and Q&A with
cast & crew!

Friday, April 22 @ 7pm (SHARP)Grid'n Orbit1437 St. Clair Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio

DRESS TO IMPRESS!if you have a sci-fi or superhero outfit, wear it on!
free screening/appetizers/cash bar
free parking at south side parking lot at the corner of E 13 & St. Clair

Meet the cast/crew and other filmmakers - network, socialize, and have
fun!

First 150 people presenting the invitation flyer/postcard will get a
free DVD set (available at A Joker's Card website) which include movie
in 5.1 and stereo settings, commentaries, bloopers, gallery, behind the
scene footages (on sound/visual/stunt), filmmaking 101, shorts created
by cast and crew and a CD soundtrack of all music composed by Aryavarta
Kumar.

Johnny K. Wu is Cleveland's first independent filmmaker to shoot with
wire-stunt workwww.mdifilm.com/joker - johnny at mdifilm.com for more info.

a film by Johnny K. Wu
A Joker's Card Premiere Party is co-sponsored by Grid'n Orbit and James
V. Geier

This film is an unofficial presentation of characters licensed by DC
Comics
Wonder Woman, Batman & Nightwing C & T, DC COMICS, Inc

A Joker's Card is intended as an exercise to express our gratitude to
those who had given us a realm we all grew up with (Comic Book, Anime,
D&D, Fantasy, etc). Media Design Imaging and its associates are not of
any way affiliated with DC Comics. A Joker's Card is a parody/fan film
based on DC Comics Universe.

Join the independent filmmaker's free monthly meeting
http://www.mdifilm.com/indieclub.html for more info
Johnny Wu
Media Design Imaging
Media creations for Marketing Solutions
http://www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278
Wu Jia Quan Shu
2800 years of Chinese Martial Art Family System
http://www.wujiaquan.com <http://www.wujiaquan.com/>
President (2004-2005)
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
http://www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org/>

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C53698.AB116520

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Last reminder for A Jokers Card premiere party on April 22 at the =
Grid N'Orbit</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Hello, if you plan to attend and yet =
to gotten my personal invitation besides from here, pleaset email me =
back and let me know how many people will be attending with you, we are =
anticipating a huge crowd. Thanks! - Johnny </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">FREE SPECIAL SCREENING</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Johnny K. Wu & the Grid’n =
Orbit invite you and your friends to the premiere party for</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">A Joker’s Card</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">a parody/fan film based on DC Comics =
universe. A spoof about sons of The Joker and Mr. Freeze trying to =
destroy the offspring of the superheroes - blending the campy styled of =
60s Batman TV series with the dark undertone of the 90s and =
wire-fu.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">also premiering a 18y.o. filmmaker, =
Mike Bove’s hilarious dark comedy short film:<BR>
TRUNKS & CORPSES </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">plus Alan Tuskes and Tom Luhtala talks =
about their CG work, and Q&A with cast & crew!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Friday, April 22 @ 7pm =
(SHARP)Grid’n Orbit1437 St. Clair Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">DRESS TO IMPRESS!if you have a sci-fi =
or superhero outfit, wear it on!</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">free screening/appetizers/cash =
bar</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">free parking at south side parking =
lot at the corner of E 13 & St. Clair</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Meet the cast/crew and other =
filmmakers – network, socialize, and have fun!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">First 150 people presenting the =
invitation flyer/postcard will get a free DVD set (available at A =
Joker’s Card website) which include movie in 5.1 and stereo =
settings, commentaries, bloopers, gallery, behind the scene footages (on =
sound/visual/stunt), filmmaking 101, shorts created by cast and crew and =
a CD soundtrack of all music composed by Aryavarta Kumar.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Johnny K. Wu is Cleveland’s =
first independent filmmaker to shoot with wire-stunt =
workwww.mdifilm.com/joker - johnny at mdifilm.com for more info.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">a film by Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">A Joker’s Card Premiere Party =
is co-sponsored by Grid’n Orbit and James V. Geier</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">This film is an unofficial =
presentation of characters licensed by DC Comics<BR>
Wonder Woman, Batman & Nightwing © & ™, DC COMICS, =
Inc </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">A Joker's Card is intended as an =
exercise to express our gratitude to those who had given us a realm we =
all grew up with (Comic Book, Anime, D&D, Fantasy, etc). Media =
Design Imaging and its associates are not of any way affiliated with DC =
Comics. A Joker's Card is a parody/fan film based on DC Comics =
Universe.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join the independent filmmaker's free =
monthly meeting</FONT><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.mdifilm.com/indieclub.html"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.mdifilm.com/indieclub.html</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> for more info</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New =
Roman"> </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny Wu</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Media Design Imaging</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Media creations for Marketing =
Solutions</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT><A HREF=3D"http://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman">http://www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A><BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>=20

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Wu Jia Quan Shu</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">2800 years of Chinese Martial Art =
Family System</FONT><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.wujiaquan.com/"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.wujiaquan.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"> </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President (2004-2005)</FONT><FONT =
FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans =
of Greater Cleveland</FONT><BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.ocagc.org/"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A><FONT FACE=3D"Times =
New Roman"> </FONT>