[NEohioPAL]Crew positions (paid) needed to fill for TV show "NBTV"

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 12:33:56 PDT 2005

We will be needing to fill some or all of the following crew positions for our upcoming first season (13 episodes) of "NBTV," a live-action puppet comedy series with a target audience of 10-15, as well as appealing to younger children, adults and senior citizens.

Production Coordinator (Manager)
Sound Engineer
Lighting Designer
Makeup & Hairstylist (covers both puppets & humans)
Musical Director
Script Supervisor
Costume Designer (pending)
Camera Operator
Assistant Camera Operator
Production Assistants (5 openings)
Sales Agent
Public Relations / Assistant to Producer
Story/script writer
Program Manager

If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please do any of the following:

1.  Send us an email with your experience listed (contained) within the email (sorry no attachements will be accepted) to:
     President at thenaturalbridges.com

2.  Mail us your resume and information to:
     Natural Bridges LLC
     NBTV Crew positions
     PO Box 30688
     Cleveland, Ohio 44130

3.  Stop by our auditions at North Coast Central Casting on Sunday, April 17th from 1pm-5pm.

Thank you for any and all interested applicants.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
Email:   President at thenaturalbridges.com
Web:     www.thenaturalbridges.com
“If you can dream it, we can create it.”