[NEohioPAL]Need a pregnant and showing woman for METROHEALTH commercial audition on Weds.

Marcy Ronen mronen2000 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 10:25:39 PDT 2005

--0-600767322-1112635539=:42978

Marcy Ronen Casting is seeking a female Caucasian, age range 20's - 30's who is really pregnant and showing (8th or 9th month) for a METROHEALTH COMMERCIAL which will shoot April 14 and or 15, 2005.

This is a paying job.

Please e-mail Marcy Ronen Casting at

MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM

with contact information if you are interested and we will set up a meeting for Wednesday of this week.

Thank you,

Marcy Ronen

--0-600767322-1112635539=:42978

<DIV>Marcy Ronen Casting is seeking a female Caucasian, age range 20's - 30's who is really pregnant and showing (8th or 9th month) for a METROHEALTH COMMERCIAL which will shoot April 14 and or 15, 2005.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a paying job.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please e-mail Marcy Ronen Casting at</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM">MRONEN2000 at AOL.COM</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>with contact information if you are interested and we will set up a meeting for Wednesday of this week.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Marcy Ronen</DIV>