[NEohioPAL]Replacement actor needed immediately for "I Remember Mama" at Geauga Lyric Theater Guild in Chardon

Eric L. Sofer elsofer at JonesDay.com
Tue Apr 5 05:58:00 PDT 2005

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Immediate character role openings for "I Remember
Mama" at Geauga Lyric Theater Guild.

The production of "I Remember Mama", at Geauga Lyric Theater Guild in
Chardon has a role that need an actor as soon as possible.  The role is a
character part:

Peter Thorkelsen - Most any adult age is suitable, but this is a part for a
shorter man (5' 8" or shorter.)  He is an undertaker, and he is also the
fiancee of Trina, one of the sisters.  Among other scenes, he has a very
funny scene with Uncle Chris.

"I Remember Mama" is directed by Tina Krause, and runs at the Geauga Lyric
Theater Guild weekends from April 22 through May 8, with matinees on May 1
and May 8.  To arrange a reading with Ms. Krause, please contact her
directly at (440) 413-9169.

We're in a bit of a tight spot, so please pass this on to anyone you know
who might be interested, and for whom Chardon is not a impossible distance
away.  Thank you for your consideration!

Eric L. Sofer
x<]:o){
The Bad Clown...