[NEohioPAL]announcement of West Side Story

Eddie Nabring enabring at aurora-schools.org
Fri Apr 8 10:50:09 PDT 2005

--Boundary_(ID_XTsjpMwjD4QRPgtCZJxvMg)

Would you be able to post the following announcement of a performance
for a  high school?

"  The Aurora High School drama cast has been working really hard on
their spring musical this year, the ever popular "West Side Story".  I
am the musical director for this show, as some of you may know, and
these kids have done nothing but impress me since the first day of
auditions.  Rob Albrecht is the show's director and he does and
incredible job of bringing out every bit of each student's potential.
This show will display higher levels of acting, dancing, and
musicianship than is expected on most high school stages.  The pit
orchestra will also put in quite a performance.  This production
promises to be truly special.  Please consider attending this event on
May 6 and 7 at 7:30 or May 8 at 2:00.  Tickets are $8 for adults and $7
for students.  For ticket orders call (330) 562-9646 ext. 3551 or order
on-line at ralbrecht at aurora-schools.org    .   The production will take
place at the Aurora High School auditorium, a fine facility.  Please be
advised that the content of West Side Story may not be suitable for
younger audiences.  Come and enjoy one of the most powerful and
emotional musicals ever written complete with a very strong high school
cast and an 18 piece pit orchestra with some of the finest professional
and high school musicians in the area.

Eddie Nabring
enabring at aurora-schools.org
Musical Director
Aurora High School"

Let me know if the posting is too long or if there are any other
problems.
Thanks,
     Eddie Nabring

--Boundary_(ID_XTsjpMwjD4QRPgtCZJxvMg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8=
859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Would you be able to post the following announcement of a perfor=
mance for a  high school?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"  The Aurora High School drama cast has been working reall=
y hard on their spring musical this year, the ever popular "West Side=
 Story".  I am the musical director for this show, as some of yo=
u may know, and these kids have done nothing but impress me since the=
 first day of auditions.  Rob Albrecht is the show's director an=
d he does and incredible job of bringing out every bit of each studen=
t's potential.  This show will display higher levels of acting, =
dancing, and musicianship than is expected on most high school stages=
.  The pit orchestra will also put in quite a performance. =
 This production promises to be truly special.  Please consider =
attending this event on May 6 and 7 at 7:30 or May 8 at 2:00.  T=
ickets are $8 for adults and $7 for students.  For ticket orders=
 call (330) 562-9646 ext. 3551 or order on-line at <A href=3D"mailto:=
ralbrecht at aurora-schools.org">ralbrecht at aurora-schools.org</A> &=
nbsp;  .   The production will take place a
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Eddie Nabring</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:enabring at aurora-schools.org">enabring at aurora-s=
chools.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>Musical Director</DIV>
<DIV>Aurora High School"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Let me know if the posting is too long or if there are any other=
 problems. </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>     Eddie Nabring</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_XTsjpMwjD4QRPgtCZJxvMg)--