[NEohioPAL]News requested of artists, artistic events, openings, workshops, festivals

Christopher christopher at unearthit.net
Wed Apr 13 05:59:58 PDT 2005

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--da3a0e53-68c7-4bef-a9d9-5bf6fb63eba7

Hello,

Everyone knows someone who has written, painted, performed, created or made =
us smile.
We are now seeking both local artists, craft artisans, artistic events, =
works, happenings, and creative holidays. If you wish to be seen by a large =
audience then this site is for you.

Already there are people from all over Europe, USA and further a field =
searching for events, workshops, courses, festivals and exhibitions and they =
are searching through the web site for all forms of creative art, hand made =
cards, jewellery, pantomimes, songs to use in workshops, photographs of =
places that they once visited, etc. etc. The site offers them the opportunity =
to showcase original creative work, to buy and sell work - all commission =
free - and for them to find out about the events in your area. This service =
was conceived and brought about by Chrissie and Chris Anderson. We hope you =
use it both personally and for community use.
It's a great site to:

Create your very own gallery for up to ten items.
Browse and buy wonderful gifts, we do not take any commission.
Seek a service or a job.
Offer a place to stay - location maps are automatically uploaded for you. =
Plus, the web site has the ability for you to add all those local events to =
make your accommodation even more attractive.
.
Find out about or put on local events in your area. All events in the U.K., =
U.S.A., Canada, France and Spain can be placed in counties and states via =
maps.  Other countries will have their maps included as the demand increases. =
You can change the caption, start a forum or send us an article.

All publicity for the site is done by the unearthit.net team. In fact, we are =
starting to reach out to roughly 250,000 new people every week and this =
number is increasing as our PR progresses. The site is also rather special. =
Why?
.
The site is totally interactive; we do not put your work or events up on the =
site! You place your own work, very easily and simply, directly onto the =
site, albeit items for sale in your own gallery, add events, or offer =
services to the creative industry, and you then can edit and change all =
whenever you like. You can add pictures and photographs to enhance whatever =
information you are putting on to http://www.unearthit.net   We have tried to =
make the site very user friendly.  We are always here if you need any help. =
Unearthit.net also allows you to give a link to your own web site if you so =
wish. In addition to all the above, we are now seeking the linking of =
accommodation to events and visa versa and your help in this would be =
appreciated.
We hope you will browse the site. Is there a catch? Well putting up events in =
the events section is free. We would love to see interesting artistic events =
in every state, county and country every day. Please fill the dates up. We =
would like the site to become the first port of call for anyone wanting to =
know what is on anywhere! If you want to show off your artistic or crafted =
works - 10 items - in your own gallery, offer a service and much, much more =
the charge is approx $19 or =A310 or the equivalent in other currencies for =
the whole year - Worldpay works out all the currencies. It is the same price =
for putting up accommodation. We think it is excellent value for money.

Incidentally should you feel a category is missing on the site please let us =
know and we will add it. For any queries whatsoever please contact us via the =
site.

We hope you enjoy www.unearthit.net and make it your own.

For all information please contact us via the site as we have difficulty in =
dealing with emails which are just returned. How did we contact you? Well we =
look at relevant sites and email those where contact working email addresses =
are given on those sites. Should you have received this in error we most =
humbly apologize?  To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with =
the word Remove BBC-G in the subject to clearname at unearthit.net If you do not =
type the word Remove BBC-G in the subject line, your request to be removed =
will not be processed.

Kindest regards,

Christopher
--da3a0e53-68c7-4bef-a9d9-5bf6fb63eba7--