[NEohioPAL]16mm Feature Auditions April 24th-PAID ROLES

agodfrey at kent.edu agodfrey at kent.edu
Fri Apr 15 23:45:40 PDT 2005

PLEASE REPLY BY THE E-MAIL LISTED BELOW OR GO TO OUR WEBSITE=2E  DO NOT =

REPLY TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS LISTED AS THE SENDER OF THIS AD NOR REPLY =

ON THE LISTSERVE=2E IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS SESSION =

PLEASE E-MAIL US AT casting=40compoundpicture=2Ecom

There will be an open casting session for all available roles for =

Compound Pictures=92 new feature on Sunday April 24 from 12-5 in CSU=27s =

Music and Communications Building=2C Room MU107=2C 2001 Euclid Ave =

Cleveland=2C OH 44115=2E Parking is available on the street and surroundi=
ng =

parking lots and garages=2E If you are interested in attending this =

session please e-mail us at casting=40compoundpictures=2Ecom

We will be seeing a lot of people at this casting session and we just =

want to see who is out there and interested=2E At this session we just =

want to see what you can do=2E  Please prepare material that shows your =

acting ability and range=2E  There MAY also be project sides available =

shortly before the audition=2E  Please visit our website =

(www=2Ecompoundpictures=2Ecom) for the latest information=2E From the lar=
ger =

group attending the April 24th session we will be selecting those who =

we have interest in=2E We will be holding a second casting session on May=
 =

14th=2E  At this casting session we will be more project specific=2E =

Compound Pictures (www=2Ecompoundpictures=2Ecom) is currently casting for=
 =

their next feature length picture=2E  Compound Pictures is the =

combination of many talented people all focused on producing a quality =

feature length 16mm picture=2E Internationally distributed filmmakers the=
 =

Campbell Brothers head Compound Pictures=2E =

We are currently looking for the lead male and female=2E  These two roles=
 =

are paid=2E There are also more than 33 other roles open=2C some of which=
 =

are also paid=2E =

This will be a non-union 16mm independent feature=2E We will be shooting =

for three weeks in August in and around Cleveland=2C Ohio=2E  Again leads=
 =

as well as some other supporting cast are paid=2E =

Send resume and headshots (demo tapes) to Compound Pictures 809 South =

Water Street=2C Kent=2C OH 44240=2E  Please visit our website regularly f=
or =

updates=2E  Also for more information go to www=2Ecompoundpictures=2Ecom =
or =

e-mail us at casting=40compoundpictures=2Ecom

Below is a story summary along with an abbreviated list of roles we =

will be casting at the April 24th session=2E  More roles may be found on =

our website www=2Ecompoundpictures=2Ecom

Story Summary
Finn is a young man content with his directionless life as a pizza =

delivery guy=2E Working the late shift in a lively city=2C he=92s seen ab=
out =

everything=2E But on a delivery that starts out like any other=2C Finn =

comes across a mysterious girl named Allie who=92ll make his night =

anything but ordinary=2E Together=2C Finn and Allie will spend a wild nig=
ht =

in a city with more excitement and danger than either ever knew =

existed=2E In the vein of Martin Scorsese=92s After Hours and Jim =

Jarmusch=92s cult classic Night on Earth=2C (Untitled Project) is an =

adventure that is sure to thrill and captivate audiences=2E

Leads
Finn - Mid 20s=2C average height (6ft)=2C thin but not frail=2C bit scruf=
fy=2C =

handsome
Allie - Early 20s=2C average height=2C thin=2C cute face=2C great smile

Supporting Cast (a comprehensive list maybe be found on our website =

www=2Ecompoundpictures=2Ecom)
Darren - Early 30s=2C dark hair=2C broad=2C engaging features=2C attracti=
ve bit =

not traditional
Ray - Early 30s=2C should look 2nd to Darren=2C not as appealing=2C mediu=
m =

build
Britches - 20s or 30s=2C big=2C brooding=2C physically intimidating
JD - 20s=2C thug look=2C intimidating=2C on the same level as Britches
Aaron - 20s=2C attractive=2C medium build=2C =27frat boy=27 face=2C dark =
hair
Archie - 20s or 30s=2C long curly dark hair=2C sharp features=2C creepy w=
eird
Mickey (Shop Owner) - Late 40s or 50s=2C Italian features=2C not overweig=
ht =

but big and thick=2C strong
Sal - 50s=2C Italian Features=2C overweight (=3F)=2C grey hair=2C big smi=
le=2C =

approachable
Tatsuya - East Asian=2C 20s=2C defined by clothes=2C fun and nice guy=2C =
likes =

to have a good time
Billy - East Asian=2C 20s defined by clothes=2C fun and nice guy=2C likes=
 to =

have a good time
Stoner - East Asian=2C there is always a party going on around him
Pervert - 30s or 40s=2C odd=2C unattractive=2C creepy
Duke- late 30s or early 40s=2C tall broad=2C tough guy but has softer sid=
Artist - late 20s or early 30s=2C energetic=2C cool=2C visible tattoos (=3F=
)
Surfer - 20s=2C semi-muscular=2C blond=2C long hair (=3F)
20 Asian Rock and Roll kids- EXTRAS- non-speaking=2C seen partying=2C =

possibility of speaking