[NEohioPAL]Praise to 216films and waterstreet productions

David Gutter davidgutter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:41:37 PDT 2005

<P>I just want to give praise for two production compies that I am currently assisting with, they are 216films and Waterstreet productions.</P>
<P>1)216films which is run by Joe Ostrica and his crew. They are great bunch to deal with extremly professional and they know how to treat there staff with love,respect and understanding of all who help with there first productions <U>GUYS</U> (see trailer at <A href="http://www.216films.com">www.216films.com</A>) </P>
<P>2) Waterstreet Productions which is run by Spencer Jay Kim, Liz DuChez,Leliani Barret,Gilberto Riveria. They are working on a film for the next month or so called <U>Dreaming on Christmas</U>, it is a romantic comedy. The crew that they have assembled for this production is tremendus from our, AD's to PA's to makeup and wardrobe and to all the behind scenes people for the futher marketing of this film and the dedication to making this film go from a idea to be viewed on the screen. Keep watching the PD and Neo pal for blurbs about<U> Dreaming on Christmas.</U></P>
<P>I really had to do this, These two companies have taken lot of local talent and giving them a chance to show there skills, that is dealing with the front and behind of the camera. Especially letting me having the priviliage of letting me do the production photography.</P>
<P>I do respect all the other local companies, who I am hoping to work with in the futher.</P>
<P>God bless the indipendent film community of the Great city of Cleveland<BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>David E. Gutter/ D.E.G. PhotoDesign</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Mini site: </FONT><A href="http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign"><FONT size=2>http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/degphotodesign</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>One Model Place gallery: </FONT><A href="http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=26248"><FONT size=2>http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=26248</FONT></A></DIV></DIV></div></html>