[NEohioPAL]Reminder - CSF Auditions

LNehring at aol.com LNehring at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 08:41:51 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1113838911

This is just a quick  reminder that the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will
be holding auditions for  is summer season on April 25 & 30.

Have one Shakespeare  monologue prepared and we may ask you to read a scene
as  well.

Auditions for

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Directed by Allan Byrne

and

CYMBELINE
Directed by Artistic Director, Larry Nehring

as well as for our
Summer Intern Program for High School  and College students

will be held at the Cleveland Play House on April 25 from 6-9pm, and April
30 from 12-4pm.
Please email Larry Nehring at _Larry at CleveShakes.org_
(mailto:Larry at CleveShakes.org)  or call our  hotline (877-280-1646) to request an audition time.
Let us know what time would be good for your audition, and we will call you
back with a slot as close to that time as we are able.

If you are unable to attend these audition dates, but would still like to  be
considered, please contact us and we will try to make arrangements for you to
 be seen.
(Note: Callbacks will be arranged by the directors individually.)

Please check our website (_www.cleveshakes.org_ (http://www.cleveshakes.org/)
) for  more information about our season performance schedule and locations.

Thank you,
Larry Nehring
Artistic  Director
The Cleveland Shakespeare  Festival
www.cleveshakes.org
"Be safe; act  dangerous."

CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL "BRUSHES UP" 2005  BENEFIT

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will hold its annual  benefit at the
Hermit Club in Playhouse Square, on Friday, April 22,  6pm-10pm.

The benefit theme is "Brush Up Your Shakespeare".   Members of the Festival
company will entertain with song and dance from  Shakespeare's plays and from
modern musicals inspired by them.   Guest  of Honor Will Shakespeare will be
celebrating his 441st birthday with us, one  day early.

The evening will include an open wine and beer bar,  substantial hors
d'oeuvres, silent auction, raffles, and dancing.  The  ticket price ($65 single or
$120 per couple) also includes free  parking.

Proceeds support the Festival's 8th season of free, outdoor  Shakespeare,
performed in Shaker Heights, Parma Heights, and other locations in  Northeast
Ohio.  This year's season runs from July 8 to August 14, and will  include the
fantasy-romance Cymbeline, directed by Festival Artistic Director  Larry
Nehring, and the powerful and poignant comedy All's Well That Ends Well,  directed by
Allen Byrne.

The quaint Tudor-pub atmosphere of the Hermit  Club, located behind the State
Theater, is ideal for the benefit.  The Club  itself was founded in 1904, and
is the only private club in the United States  devoted to the performing
arts.  The Jacobean Revival building was erected  in 1928, and has fascinated
visitors to Playhouse Square for decades.

To  make reservations or for more information, call the Festival at (877)
280-1646  or visit the web site,  http://www.cleveshakes.org

-------------------------------1113838911

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT id=3Drolx_document face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>This is=20=
just a quick=20
reminder that the Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will be holding auditions f=
or=20
is summer season on April 25 & 30. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><STRONG>Have one Shakespear=
e=20
monologue prepared and we may ask you to read a scene as=20
well.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Auditions for </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Directed by Allan Byrne</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>and</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>CYMBELINE</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Directed by Artistic Director, Larry Nehring</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>as well as for our </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>Summer Intern Program </FONT></STRONG>for High S=
chool=20
and College students</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>will be held at the Cleveland Play House on April 25 from 6-9pm, and Ap=
ril=20
30 from 12-4pm.</DIV>
<DIV>Please email Larry Nehring at <A title=3Dmailto:Larry at CleveShakes.org=20
href=3D"mailto:Larry at CleveShakes.org">Larry at CleveShakes.org</A> or call our=20
hotline (877-280-1646) to request an audition time. </DIV>
<DIV>Let us know what time would be good for your audition, and we will call=
 you=20
back with a slot as close to that time as we are able.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are unable to attend these audition dates, but would still like=20=
to=20
be considered, please contact us and we will try to make arrangements for yo=
u to=20
be seen.</DIV>
<DIV>(Note: Callbacks will be arranged by the directors individually.) =
=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please check our website (<A title=3Dhttp://www.cleveshakes.org/=20
href=3D"http://www.cleveshakes.org/"><STRONG>www.cleveshakes.org</STRONG></A=
>) for=20
more information about our season performance schedule and locations.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,<FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10"><BR><STRONG>Larry Nehring</STRONG><BR><STRONG>Artistic=20
Director<BR>The Cleveland Shakespeare=20
Festival<BR>www.cleveshakes.org</STRONG><BR>"Be safe; act=20
dangerous."<BR><BR><STRONG>CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL "BRUSHES UP" 2005=20
BENEFIT</STRONG><BR><BR>The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival will hold its ann=
ual=20
benefit at the Hermit Club in Playhouse Square, on Friday, April 22,=20
6pm-10pm.  <BR><BR>The benefit theme is "Brush Up Your Shakespeare".&nb=
sp;=20
Members of the Festival company will entertain with song and dance from=20
Shakespeare's plays and from modern musicals inspired by them.   G=
uest=20
of Honor Will Shakespeare will be celebrating his 441st birthday with us, on=
e=20
day early.<BR><BR>The evening will include an open wine and beer bar,=20
substantial hors d'oeuvres, silent auction, raffles, and dancing.  The=20
ticket price ($65 single or $120 per couple) also includes free=20
parking.<BR><BR>Proceeds support the Festival's 8th season of free, outdoor=20
Shakespeare, performed in Shaker Heights, Parma Heights, and other locations=
 in=20
Northeast Ohio.  This year's season runs from July 8 to August 14, and=20=
will=20
include the fantasy-romance Cymbeline, directed by Festival Artistic Directo=
r=20
Larry Nehring, and the powerful and poignant comedy All's Well That Ends Wel=
l,=20
directed by Allen Byrne.<BR><BR>The quaint Tudor-pub atmosphere of the Hermi=
t=20
Club, located behind the State Theater, is ideal for the benefit.  The=20=
Club=20
itself was founded in 1904, and is the only private club in the United State=
s=20
devoted to the performing arts.  The Jacobean Revival building was erec=
ted=20
in 1928, and has fascinated visitors to Playhouse Square for decades.<BR><BR=
>To=20
make reservations or for more information, call the Festival at (877) 280-16=
46=20
or visit the web site,=20
http://www.cleveshakes.org</FONT></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>