[NEohioPAL]Free upright piano!

Bob Schaefer bschaefer1 at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 11:08:15 PDT 2005

Coach House Theatre in Akron has one upright piano that's free to a good
home!  Okay, so we don't care if its a good home or a bad home, we just
want it out of our green room!  It is in need of some TLC before its
fully usable, but hey, what do you want for free?  There are two
stipulations with it though, first, you must come and pick it up at the
theatre in Akron, and once you take it, it doesn't come back.

If you're interested in it, you can either e-mail
info at CoachHouseTheatre.org with your contact information and we'll get
in touch with you to arrange a pick up, or you can call Bob Schaefer at:
330-920-8083 to arrange the same thing.

Please come take our piano!

Coach House Theatre
732 West Exchange Street